Show Location, Parking, and Lodging
Quilt Fiesta! is located at the Tucson Convention Center, a modern facility located near the heart of downtown Tucson.
From Interstate 10
- Exit at the Congress/Broadway exit
- Travel East on Broadway approximately .5 miles
- Turn right on Church Ave.
- The Tucson Convention Center Parking Lot A is located on the right side of the street before you reach Cushing St. Lots B and C are located on the other side of the Convention Center.
From East Tucson
- Travel west on Broadway
- As you approach downtown stay in the left-hand lane and merge onto Congress St.
- Travel West on Congress approximately .5 miles
- Turn left on Church Ave.
- Proceed south, crossing Broadway Blvd,
- The Tucson Convention Center Parking Lot A is located on the right side of the street before you reach Cushing St. Lots B and C are located on the other side of the Tucson Convention Center.
Tickets. Tickets are sold on the main level in the middle of the long hallway.
Parking: Parking on the streets of downtown Tucson is very limited; plan to arrive early if that is your objective. The Tucson Convention Center has onsite parking (Lots A, B, and C). The price for parking in these lots is $10 per car per day. If you need to leave and return on the same day, check with the parking attendant about how to do this. Additional parking, which is usually cheaper is located at lots throughout downtown Tucson. For more information about Tucson parking, click here: https://www.tucsonaz.gov/park-tucson/where-can-i-park-downtown.
Streetcar. Tucson has a new Modern Streetcar which has a stop at the Tucson Convention Center. The Granada Ave. at Cushing St. Station is at the corner of Cushing and Granada. From there, just walk across the parking lot to the entrance. It runs every 10 minutes on Friday and every 20 minutes on Saturday and Sunday. Here is information on purchasing tickets or day passes. It's $1.50 for one way and $4 for a day pass. Consider parking for free in many lots on Saturday and Sunday at the University of Arizona and taking the Modern Streetcar to the show.
Where to Stay. Tucson is home to a large array of luxury spas, historic hotels, and budget-oriented motels. For information on all of them, visit http://www.visittucson.org/ to search for information on local hotels. The Tucson Quilters Guild does not have a relationship with any of the hotels and we do not make specific recommendations. For the budget minded, however, we suggest that you check out the Riverpark Inn, which is a short, ten-minute walk under the freeway at 350 S. Freeway from the Convention Center. Others that are relatively near, but not really within walking distance, are: Holiday Inn Express Tucson Hotel, Grant Rd., Super 8 Motel Grant Rd., Rodeway Inn, Grant Rd & I-10, Ramada Limited Tucson West, Days Inn Tucson, La Quinta Inn, Comfort Inn, I-10 & Starr Pass, and InnSuites Hotel Tucson City Center. The nearest RV park is Prince of Tucson RV Park.