2022 Tucson Quilt Fiesta Entry Packet
How to use the fillable pdf entry form.
- Download it from the website. Save it on your computer as “2022 Entry Form”.
- For each quilt you are entering type in all the pertinent information and re-save it as something you’ll remember – e.g. “My Quilt Priority #1”, “Red & White Priority 2”, etc. This will leave the blank form available for you to re-use.
- When sending your forms in, we only need the last two pages. The first two pages are for your information.
- We will have forms available at the next drive-bys at St Francis Cabrini church and at the live General Meeting in September for those who aren’t comfortable with computers. They can be filled out by hand as in the past.
- If you have ANY questions about ANY of the information in the instructions or on the form, please contact Kathie Miller (email@example.com – (520)743-7025) or Karen Kelter (firstname.lastname@example.org – (520)319-0326
2022 Vintage Quilt Turning Entry Form
Our goal is to show quilts of varied periods and styles so we may not be able to use all quilts submitted. We want to show both “best” and “utility” quilts.
If you have ANY questions about ANY of the information in the instructions or on the form, please contact Lucy Thurston (email@example.com – (520)624-5677)
2022 Small Quilt Auction Entry Form
Please download and complete a Small Quilt Auction entry form for each quilt you wish to donate.
This form includes the guidelines for entering a quilt, as well as contact information for any questions, and a mailing address if you are out of town and want to participate. A completed entry form needs to accompany each donated quilt – there is no need to turn in entry forms in advance.
Click here for more information about the Small Quilt Auction.