41st Quilt Fiesta (2019)
February 22, 23, and 24, 2019
Tucson Convention Center
2019 Tucson Quilt Fiesta Entry Packet
How to use the fillable pdf entry form.
- Download it from the website. Save it on your computer as "2019 Entry Form".
- For each quilt you are entering type in all the pertinent information and re-save it as something you'll remember - e.g. "My Quilt Priority #1", "Red & White Priority 2", etc. This will leave the blank form available for you to re-use.
- When sending your forms in, we only need to last two pages. The first two pages are for your information.
- We will have forms available at the next few meetings for those who aren't comfortable with computers. They can be filled out by hand as in the past.
- If you have ANY questions about ANY of the information in the instructions or on the form, please contact JoAnn (email@example.com - 867-8073), Karen (firstname.lastname@example.org - 319-0326), or Joan (email@example.com - 297-8433)
The Fat Quarter Gypsy
As a very small girl growing up in Duluth, Minnesota, my sister and I were always making something. Fabric is just one medium I love to play with. As a teen, clothes were #1. When I married and later a baby was on the way, I switched to baby blankets, clothes and home decor. Once it was determined I wasn't going to be blessed with a baby girl (which is not a sad thing at all), I had to find a way to express my creative side. I made fancy bags with a thousand pockets for little cars and a play mat with a road on it to drive them around, tried to solve the Lego storage issues, sleeping bags for stuffed animals, etc. Then one day my Mom-in-law, Nancy, told me about the quilts she was making. Bam! Shazam! Zippity Doo Dah... I was hooked!